Featuring new Gen 2 Brew Burrs for more precision and range, streamlined design, and expanded capacity. From the finest pour-overs to the coarsest cold brews, your coffee will never be the same again.
Designed by Nick Terzulli, Fellow’s VP of R&D and Certified Q Grader (the highest certification in sensory coffee assessment), Gen 2 Brew Burrs grind finer and with more precision. The broader grind range is exceptional for every brew method except espresso. With new anti-static technology for less grind mess, a redesigned load bin for smoother bean feeding, and an expanded 100 gram catch cup for batch brews, the next generation of grinding is here.
- New best-in-class Gen 2 Brew Burrs
- New anti-static technology for less grind mess
- New 100 gram capacity
- New load bin design for smoother bean feeding
- 31 grind settings and guide
- Quiet grinding and automatic stop
- Single dose loading for maximum freshness
- Low grind retention
- Magnetically aligned catch with easy pour fins
- Grinds knocker
- Compact footprint
Enjoy either a 2-year standard warranty, or a 3-year warranty if you register your grinder.
Usage: Ode was designed for brewed coffee methods (AeroPress®, pour-over, electric coffee makers, French press, cold brew, and more) only. Ode does not grind for espresso.
- Dimensions: 239 mm x 105 mm x 248.3 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg/10.14 lbs
- Grinds capacity: 100 g
- Cord length: 1 m
- Power: 120V~, 140W, 1.3 A, 50-60Hz
- Materials: Aluminum body, plastic load bin and base, stainless steel burrs
- Warnings: CA Prop 65