Meet Opus, a powerful all-purpose grinder that unlocks your coffee’s potential across the full range of brewing styles, from true espresso to the coarsest cold brew. The high-torque motor and 6-blade burr produces outstanding grind consistency and flavor with 41+ precision settings. Designed for an effortless routine while keeping your countertop classy, Opus includes a volumetric dosing lid to measure beans, a spouted catch for mess-free transitions, anti-static technology to minimize retention, and a grind guide so you’re never lost. All-purpose and all-inclusive, Opus is the full package.
C6-40 Burly Burrs™: 40 mm 6-blade conical burrs
- High-torque powered motor
- 41 easily adjustable settings, plus expanded range and granularity using the inner ring
- Grinds for espresso, pour-over, electric coffee maker, French press, and more
- Grind size guide included
- Timed autostop
- Anti-static technology for less mess
- Low grind retention
- Direct drop architecture from load bin to catch
- Spouted catch for easy transitions
- Single dose loading for maximum freshness
- 110 gram capacity
- Compact height and footprint
Enjoy either a 2-year standard warranty, or a 3-year warranty when the grinder is registered.
Usage: Opus was designed for grinding for espresso, pour-over, electric coffee makers, French press, AeroPress®, and cold brew.
- Dimensions: 210 mm x 129 mm x 268 mm
- Weight: 4 lb / 1.81 kg
- Grinds capacity: 110 g
- Cord length: 1 m
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Materials: High-quality ABS/PC/PP plastics, stainless steel burr set
- Warnings: CA Prop 65